Thursday, May 08, 2008
I was surfing through blogs of note and chanced upon this awesome site! and while I was reading through this very intellectual and articulate blog, I came across this article. and it has seriously spooked me. we have had several cases like this in
Frank Green is executive director of Keys to Safer Schools, a group that studies and tries to prevent school violence. He said he's not sure whether girls have actually become more violent, or whether there's just more awareness of their fights.
"In one respect, girls have always been more vicious than boys," Green said. "Their violence is of a personal nature." He said boys usually have some focus and a concrete goal when they fight. "But girls want to cause pain and make the other girl feel bad," he said
which brings me to this point. girls ARE more vindictive than guys. and yes we would LURVE to hurt you. hurt us, and we'll hurt you even more. we just want to humiliate the other party and make you feel so shit about yourself that you might as well just die. believe I have said this before; girls are disgusting. seriously.
and I really don’t understand why we let shows like ‘Jackass’ be broadcasted to such a wide spectrum of audience where things are bound to be taken out of proportion and be mimicked in real life. I don’t deny that I might have enjoyed the sadism of the show and even laughed out loud. but there should be censorship towards younger and more impressionable audience.
anyways, for all the not so good things that are happening right now, at least I have the party on Friday to look forward to and WELCOME HOME SUDI!!!! you silly fat cat! ^_^ meow meow!
my resolution has failed for this year… but I’m going to take make it up for it by adopting this approach.
I AM WATER – GO WITH THE FREAKING FLOW MAN!
0 leaping turtles:
Post a Comment